WACNA III Logo Contest: Convention Dates TBA 2018
Convention Theme: Filling The Void… With The Spirit of Love & Unity
The Winner Will Receive:
One Full Convention Registration Package / One Registration Badge, Fri. & Sat. Dances, Comedy and Fashion Shows
Submission Deadline Monday, February 5, 2018
Email Your Design To:
Mail Your Design To:
WACNA P.O. Box 433 Yonkers N.Y. 10702
Bring Your Design To:
Convention Committee Meeting
Convention Committee Meets Every First Monday Of The Month At 7:00 p.m.
Yonkers Family YMCA
17 Riverdale Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701
For More Information Please Contact
Chairperson: Christine H. (646) 539 – 0882 Vice Chairperson: Janet A. (914) 523-3446
Artwork Contest Rules
- Keeping with NA’s seventh tradition, this contest is open to NA members only. The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop using drugs.
- Graphics may be produced using any medium but must be submitted digitally in either .png, .jpg, .gif, or .tiff format.
- Graphic submission must be the submitting designer’s own original concept and not a copy of another copyrighted work. Submissions that infringe on copyright will be disqualified.
- Keeping with NA’s eleventh and twelfth traditions, only those directly involved in the distribution of the prize will be made aware of designer’s name. Designer’s name will not be attached to graphics.
- The winning submissions may be slightly modified to best fit as the website header.
The Artist Release Statement below must be included with each artwork submission and must include: Name Printed, Signature, Phone, and Date. If emailed sign and scan release when submitting artwork.
Artist Release Statement: By submitting artwork to WACNA Inc. I hereby release all claim to and ownership of said artwork. I also hereby claim that I have used no copyrighted or otherwise registered artwork other than the NA logo and/or Service Symbol. All entries submitted become the sole property of WACNA Inc.